IT Support Engineer (End User Support)
Working hours: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
Responsible for technical support to end-users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware and software as well as network connectivity in the organisation.
• Provide technical support to end-users on various technical issues and problems relating to enduser devices (e.g., desktop/laptop computers, printers, scanners, mobile devices, videoconferencing equipment, projectors) and software such as Microsoft Office and emails
• Setup and deploy new desktop / laptop computers and the associated software, including Windows Active Directory (AD) administration.
• Support service request and incident management to provide quality end-user services.
• Perform ad-hoc root cause analysis and problem resolution.
• Ensure and follow standard IT service delivery processes in accordance with IT policies and procedures.
• Develop checklists for typical problems.
• Assist his/her immediate supervisor in the definition methods for issue resolution and prevention.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with 1-2 year relevant experience in End User support.
• Proficient with Windows operation systems, M365, Anti-virus software and etc.
• General technical troubleshooting on IT hardware and software products (Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Audio, Projectors & etc)
• Handling incident tickets from end user for IT matters.
• Experience in supporting Microsoft Active Directory and DHCP will be an added advantage.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills, resourceful, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
Please email Resume in Microsoft Word format
Please state your Position/ positions applied on the “on TOP” of your resume.
Please state Available Commencement Date or notice period
Please state current and last SALARY and Expected Salary in your resume.
Please state Reasons for leaving current & previous Employment.
- Desktop Support
- End User Support
- Network Administration
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
- Windows Os