You are also required to perform these job functions:
- Scheduled calling of prospects who are interested in our client’s degree programmes
- Performing consultative profile assessments
- Follow up and maintain urgency with prospective candidates on a regular basis
- Understand and evaluate prospects' motivation and propose appropriate degree programmes to solve these needs
- Clearly communicate and educate prospects on the benefits of our client's degree programmes
- Working closely with the Recruitment team when identifying strong prospective candidates
- Building relationships with prospects
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree and with Sales/ Telesales experience preferred
- Very good command of English, spoken and written, with a neutral or western accent
- Strong communication and conversational skills.
- Fast thinker with a flair of creative solutioning
- Highly self-motivated, sales driven with a positive attitude
Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations.
- Comfortable working with computers and multiple systems.
- Business Development
- Sales Management