Here at ScienTec, we harness the Science and Technology of HR to deliver value to customers across myriad industries. We enable organisations in Asia Pacific to drive business performance with our principle service pillars - Executive Search, Staffing, Outsourcing & Consulting. ‘People First, Always’ – this is our brand philosophy and primary core value. We believe in maximising people’s potential through development and opportunity.
We are looking for an aspiring individual who wishes to craft out a rewarding internship in recruitment. A key day-to-day task will involve assistance in the selection, interview and hiring process, as we source for the right talents for our client.
Look forward to a fantastic journey where you can gain invaluable experience in recruitment, human resources, customer service, negotiation, communication and analytical skills in real-life situations. Work closely with our team leaders and a team of passionate recruiters to achieve and deliver outcomes.
- Assist project manager in project admin & service planning work
- Screening of candidates and recommendation of suitable candidates for available job openings
- Pre-evaluation of candidates to assess job suitability
- Coordinate meetings, interviews, logistics arrangements, etc. for the team
- Maintain project management schedule to monitor progress for various stages
- Prepare documentations according to project needs
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Strong team player
- Confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Organised, analytical and self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate urgency and can work efficiently and effectively despite time pressures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
No experience required, as training will be provided for entry level candidates.
Apply here, or email your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] today! Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Woo Su Xian | R21102762
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781
- Learning Agility
- Talent Acquisition