- To improve time-series statistical modeling forecasting accuracy over an 18 month horizon using R and Python on the Google Cloud Platform
- To build machine learning models using Python to automate business processes
- To analyze structured and unstructured datasets to discover trends and patterns
- To dig-in, understand the data, and to use creative thinking and problem-solving skills to design scalable and robust solutions
- To present complex information using data visualization techniques through dashboards and reporting such as Microsoft Power BI.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Statistics or Mathematics with experience in Python, time series, with a strong understanding and knowledge in time series forecasting; univariate, multivariate, and ensemble modeling.
- Experience with database technologies (SQL or others) in querying, creating databases, stored procedures;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or similar (AWS, Microsoft Azure); Microsoft Power BI
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21662
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Ai Linh at [ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | VO UYEN AI LINH | Registration No: R22109232
- Amazon Web Services
- Business Processes
- Data Visualization