You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Site Reliability Engineer (Ubuntu / AWS Cloud) -J40071
We are looking for talented and passionate SRE to deliver insights from our massive data, empowering our services high availability and stellar performance.
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri
- Working Location: Central
- Remuneration Package: Up to $9000 (basic) + bonus (2-3months)
- Troubleshoot production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Make monitoring and alerting alert on symptoms and not on outages
- Completing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations
- Contributions to handbook, runbooks, general documentation
- Provide critical day-to-day support for a massive scale, distributed system including on call duties/rotations.
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
- Performance tuning across levels of stack, infrastructure, kubernetes, databases and code.
- Excellent experience with system administration (Ubuntu/Debian), container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes.
- Hands on experience in customizing dashboards in Grafana/prometheus/CloudWatch.
- Experience in computing platforms especially AWS ( eg AWS EC2, EKS, ELB , EBS , EFS , etc )
- Experience with application performance monitoring tools ( NewRelic, DataDog, AWS X-ray )
- Completed at least 1 Software Development Lifecycle is highly desirable
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: [ Email address blocked ] by quoting "J40071" in your email subject for faster processing.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
- Computing Platforms
Help us improve BrightMinds by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using BrightMinds you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the BrightMinds Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.