A Finance professional who can be the backbone to our success in ensuring that we possess the latest up to date knowledge on AIA finance and accounting processes whilst being the anchor to support our senior finance stakeholders to identify and drive the successful delivery of new improvement initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Provide exceptional support in engaging our finance stakeholders to ensure success by:
- Providing credible and well researched/ updated data for our senior stakeholders;
- Gaining up-to-date knowledge on AIA finance and accounting processes, terminology, workflows, system functionalities, parameters and interfaces, finance operations and data analysis etc.;
- Following up with project-related matters to resolution and proactively report any concerns or unresolved issues that may lead to service interruption or project delays;
- Ensuring best practise adoption and quality assurance in reviewing systems and testing related results;
- Being the PISC representative in reviewing UAT results for product launches and system reconciliations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You’ll bring consistency, a can-do attitude, and exceptional organizational skills to help manage successful team relationships in a fast pace environment. You will also:
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance related subject;
- Possess up to 2 years of experience handling finance system projects within the insurance industry (Preferred)
- Data Analysis
- Positive Attitude
- Quality Management