Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Support the construction of Data Centres, from design, testing, commissioning, installation and delivery
- Assist in upgrading and defect clearance, handing over completed projects to end-user and coordinating subcontractors for site defects or additional works
- Test, validate, install, evaluate the performance of electrical systems as per the design specification and to calibrate based on performance models
- Technical assessment of equipment’s sizing, application, electrical calculations and usage for the Data Centre
- Documentation of testing reports
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by Management
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 3-4 years’ experience in the M&E industry an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess knowledge in project management tools, solutions, and techniques highly desirable.
- Possess safety awareness at all times
- Familiar with Authority Requirement and Code of Practice preferred
- Have good interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Able to commit to long working hours and responsive to client’s request
- A team player who works well with all internal and external teams involved in the project
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 22C1055
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
- Data Centers
- Electrical Installation Work