Account/ Project Manager (Japanese Speaking/ Up to $5,000)Industry:
Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PRSalary:
SGD 4000 - 5000Location:
Central, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our client is a Japanese marketing agency founded in Singapore 2016 specializing in advertising, promotion and PR and the group company which is a one of biggest PR agency from Japan. Drawing on our capabilities and connections in Japan, they provide a range of marketing services and support for Southeast Asian companies who wish to enter the Japanese market and help to expand their outreach to Japanese customers.Job Description:
- Manage Japanese client accounts and projects end-to-end.
- Strategy development, creation of proposals for pitches.
- Preparation of quotations/invoices.
- Client liaison & Relationship management (Mainly Japanese clients).
- Manage stakeholders, internal working team, and external vendors.
- Executing marketing plans.
- Identify new business opportunities & project pipelines.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 3-4 years of experience in marketing, advertising, PR or other related fields.
- Experience in project or account management.
- Experience in the digital domain or public relations is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in both written and spoken Japanese and English. (Individual will be liaising with Japanese clients)
- Have outstanding project management skills
- Have the ability to manage several accounts simultaneously, meet deadlines and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Detailed, proactive, responsible, and independent.Compensation:
- Variable Performance Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Overseas business travel opportunities
- Annual leave starting from 14 days
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Business Relationship Management