0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Handle general office duties such as receiving all incoming phone enquiries, filing etc.
- Provide support to sales team in handling sales enquiries, preparation of sales quotation and follow-up.
- Maintain existing client's relationship and handle sales enquries as required.
- Coordinate closely with sales team and production team to meet customer’s requirements.
- Coordinate with customers and internal departments for job tasking and deliveries.
- Provide administrative and coordination support to sales team on day to day activities.
- Candidate must possess at least “N" Level or ITE
- Preferred bilingual in English
- Hardworking, polite, honest and punctual
- Prefer to have some mechanical background
- Relevant trainings will be provided
- Category 5 Cabling
- Data Cabling
- Circuit Diagrams
- Test Equipment
- Wiring Diagram
Help us improve BrightMinds by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BM02_498b6750d6d423d0c7b5727d3e8
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using BrightMinds you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the BrightMinds Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.