Successful candidate will work in a R&D team developing and productizing a next generation traffic control system. Candidate will play the role of software architect, designer and developer that is able to make high-level and low-level decisions for software development. Candidate should be able to see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide a small development team. Candidate should also possess strong technical background, experience in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions. The final goal is to ensure the delivery of a robust and reliable software system.
Qualification & Field of Study: PhD, Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science, Complex Systems, Computer Networking, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering or a related field
Min. Years of Experience: 9 year of software architecting, design and development experience especially in complex systems
1. Hands-on experience designing and architecting software solutions that are readable, maintainable, testable, scalable, and performable
2. Strong ability to discern boundaries of multiple applications/systems
3. Proven ability to design for ""ilities"" across distributed systems (scalability, security, reusability, maintainability, extensibility, testability, reliability, etc.)
4. Experience designing large-scale distributed and time sensitive software systems.
5. Fluent in C, C++, Python, and proficient in platforms such as MQTT, AWS, GPUs, Embedded PCs, Linux
6. Significant experience translating functional objectives into detailed architectural models and specifications.
7. Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent, self-motivated
- Team player
- Highly effective communication skills between different work packages
- Amazon Web Services
- C (Programming Language)
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Computer Engineering