You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are looking for a highly motivated legal secretary to join our high-performing team with the ability to thrive in a successful and satisfying professional services environment.
We provide all our staff with a friendly and interesting work environment, enriched with training and career development opportunities.
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to the lawyers in the Litigation and Corporate practice.
• Maintain and open matter lists in the firm’s CRM system.
• Prepare and send out invoices including breakdown to clients.
• Track status of invoice payments and send out chasers.
• Assist lawyers with preparing legal documents and court bundles (for litigation).
• Answering phone calls from potential clients and preparation of Engagement Letters.
• Conducting ACRA and AML Searches.
• Any other secretarial duties as assigned by lawyers.
• Solid secretarial skills and prior experience in a law firm will be preferred.
• Prior experience in litigation matters will be ideal.
• Good command of English.
• Good proficiency in using online legal technologies and Apple Macbooks.
• Able to work independently and work from home during Phase 2.
• Meticulous, able to multi-task and work within tight timelines.
To apply for this position, we would be grateful if you could email the following to [ Link removed ] :
• a cover letter addressed to the Managing Director;
• detailed CV stating your current & expected remuneration; and
• any additional details relevant to your application.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Attention To Detail
Help us improve BrightMinds by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BM01_85cf89a4193960df966108deb90
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using BrightMinds you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the BrightMinds Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.