- Provide excellent customer service to all guests
- Handle ticketing / cashiering duties and validate tickets
- Assist passengers with boarding and disembarkation
- Work with the boat captain to ensure safety guidelines are complied with during the trip
- Introduce the company's products and services to guests
- Respond to customers' queries and feedback (face-to-face, via phone or email)
- Able to multi-task
- Friendly and cheerful personality
- Enjoys a service-oriented job and interacting with international guests
- A good team-player
- Proficient in basic conversational English
- Able to work retail hours (including on weekends and public holidays)
Full-time and part-time positions are available.
No prior experience is required; Training will be provided.
- Customer Service
- Team Working