WINGS THERAPY AND LEARNING CENTER (WINGS), Singapore’s first intensive therapy center is seeking highly motivated Full time & Part Time Physiotherapy Assistants to join its EXCITING, VIBRANT AND DYNAMIC team.
We are looking for committed and passionate Physiotherapy Trainees/Interns to support under the supervision of a physiotherapist the patient’s partner throughout the journey of restoring motion, mobility and independence with ground-breaking innovative therapies which are first of its kind in Singapore.
You will work alongside a dedicated team of experienced professionals, striving for the delivery of outstanding service for families with infants, children through to young adults with a diverse range of abilities and conditions.
• Support and assist physiotherapists in the administering of therapy treatments to patients
• Undertake and participate in training
• Perform housekeeping and maintenance of therapy areas and equipment
• Support and assist therapists in ad-hoc duties
• Assist in documenting patient care services
• Possession of a Diploma in Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy/Sports Science/etc.
• Positive and client-centered therapy assistant with great communication skills.
• Fresh graduates welcomed.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ABOUT WINGS THERAPY AND LEARNING CENTER (WINGS)
Founded in 2017, WINGS is Singapore’s first intensive therapy center to offer transformative therapies such as Pediatric Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Early Intervention, Suit Therapy (NeuroSuit™ and TheraSuit Method®), Spider Cage Therapy, Universal Exercise Unit, Cuevas Medek Exercises® (CME), Intensive Gait Training. Task Specific Electrical Stimulation (TASES), Autism Fitness and Sports for The Special Child.
We are dedicated to delivering the most innovative therapies to help children with a diverse range neurological and developmental needs to achieve the kind of freedom and independence they deserve.
For more information, please visit:
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, New-Grad, Permanent
- Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing Processes
- Computer Aided Design