Reports to: Project Associate/Project Architect
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Performs all works assigned by the Project Director/Associate/Architect/Team Leader to meet the established project objectives (quality and standards) diligently.
2. Reporting to Project Associate/Director on all matters pertaining to design, technical and building code issues.
3. Assist in documentation during Conceptual & Detail Design Development stage.
4. CAD or manual drafting of sketch drawings.
5. Understanding & applying Building Regulations as directed by the Project Associate/ Architect.
6. Liaising with Consultants on matters of design & technical co-ordination issues and building regulations.
7. Attending Consultants/Site Meetings on matters of design & technical co-ordination issues and building regulations.
8. Works and coordinates with fellow team members on collective assignments.
- Building Codes
- Property Management