- Easily Accessible by MRT
- Friendly Working Environment
- Attractive Commission Scheme (Salary stated is exclusive of comm)
What You Will Be Doing:
- Account management - Servicing preschools to conduct product installation, training, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Maintaining a good relationship with existing clients, and ensure long-term customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Attending to client’s inquiries timely and promptly
- Gathering requirements and feedback on products, and working closely with the Product Team to continuously improve the products
- Prepare quotations, and ensure timely payment from clients
- Lead customer management analysis with internal stakeholders to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA) are achieved
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree from recognized institutes
- Preferably with 1-2 years of experience in customer service/ client servicing/ account management or similar capacity
- Non-experience candidates are welcome to apply as training will be provided
- Comfortable with travelling for client visiting (for deployment, training purposes)
- Result-oriented and able to work under pressure
- A good team player with roll-up-sleeves attitude
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice is highly preferred!
Why join us?
- We provide the following benefits: 14 days AL, 14 days ML, Medical Reimbursement, Transportation Reimbursement, Performance bonus
- Working hour: Mon-Fri, 9am - 6pm
- Easily accessible
- Salary will be commensurate according to experience
- Uncapped commission
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thanks for applying!
- Account Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service