The Career Conversion Programme (CCP) (Train-and-Place with Commitment to Hire) for Advanced Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Executives/Professionals is a talent development programme aimed at building the next generation of skilled manpower for Singapore’s Biopharmaceuticals manufacturing industry in anticipation of hiring demand.
The training programme consists of a 3-months structured facilitated training conducted by Singapore Polytechnic, followed by 15 months of local attachment with GSK. Due to the nature of the programme, we can only consider Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents. For more information, please visit [ Link removed ]
A certificate will be given to successful trainees upon completion of the programme.
The job holder has the accountability to ensure that quality compliance standards are defined, established and maintained on site in accordance with both internal (corporate) and external regulatory expectations on current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Trainee to be involved in:
- Establish/maintain quality compliance standards consistent with QMS by providing support in areas such as
- Reviewing site policies, procedures and training materials related to quality system
- Providing advisory support to business on compliance area
- Ensure the effective implementation of GMP training
- Delivery of GMP training (foundation and refresher) (Staff and contractors)
- Review and sign off GMP training materials and ensure that training is conducted according to required frequency.
- compliance initiatives
- standardization of quality systems across key quality systems
- quality improvement projects
- Lead and/or support Data Integrity Gap Closure and Risk Mitigation activities.
- Manage GxP service providers to ensure they are qualified and periodically re-qualified to meet GSK requirements.
- Provide quality support/steer to the non-production related functions (Engineering Services, Technical Development, Planning & Logistics etc) for their routine operations e.g., Deviation management, change control etc
- Conduct self-inspections and/or internal audits to ensure QMS requirements are In-Place and In-Use.
- Steer and/or implement
We are looking for you with below attributes:
- Degree in a pharmacy, science or engineering discipline
- Excellent self-motivated team player with good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking and ability to project manage
Where will I be based?
You will be based at one of our manufacturing sites in Singapore near Boon Lay.
When can I start?
TNP Program starts in February 2023 (tentatively), while the On-the-Job training start in May 2023.
How can I apply?
Applications are now open.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We strive to make our recruitment process free of bias of any kind and aim to create an inclusive workplace at GSK. If you require any assistance, either to attend an interview or during the course of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Uniting science, talent, and technology to get ahead of disease together
At GSK, we have already delivered unprecedented change over the past four years, improving R&D, becoming a leader in Consumer Healthcare, strengthening our leadership, and transforming our commercial execution. Now, we’re making the most significant changes we’ve made to our business in over 20 years. We’re on track to separate and create two new companies in 2022: New GSK with a leading portfolio of vaccines and specialty medicines as well as R&D based on immune system and genetics science; and a new world-leading consumer healthcare company of loved and trusted brands.
With new ambition comes new purpose. For New GSK, this is to unite science, talent, and technology to get ahead of disease together – all with the clear ambition of delivering human health impact; stronger and more sustainable shareholder returns; and as a new GSK where outstanding people thrive.
Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it. How we do all this is through our people and our culture. A culture that is ambitious for patients – so we deliver what matters better and faster; accountable for impact – with clear ownership of goals and support to succeed; and where we do the right thing. So, if you’re ready to improve the lives of billions, join us at this exciting moment in our journey. Join our challenge to get Ahead Together.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
- Certified Global Meeting Planner
- Deviation Management