TeleRadio is developer of physical security solution and we are looking for dynamic software engineer that has a strong will and likes challenges.
This position would suit those with strong interest and ability in software architecture, algorithm design and rigorous programming discipline.
Be part of our team to offer our services and support to our clients in protecting people and the infrastructure against security threats.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Analyse client software requirements and design the solution to meet their needs
- Develop and/or integrate to provide a suitable security solution
- Test solution, identify technical issues, troubleshoot the problem and provide rectification
- Configure, deploy and test solution at site
- Provide on-going support on the existing and new system
- Prepare software documentation or/and user manual
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Well-versed with Window Development.
- Proficient with C++, VB.net, node.js, mongodb, MS SQL, etc
- Good knowledge of GUI-level and system-level programming involving processes and threads.
- Trouble shooting at site on software and hardware integration.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- A good understanding of image processing and database is an advantage.
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Programming
- Image Processing