You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Occupational Therapist* (JR4035) - Alexandra Hospital
You will be responsible in providing Occupational Therapy in inpatient and/or outpatient in an integrated general hospital You will participate in administration, clinical supervision, research supervision, professional education as and when required.
- Assess and manage patients referred for occupational therapy independently
- Implement appropriate treatment plans and comply to clinical standards
- Provide timely review of patients in the continuum of care
- Document patient’s progress and records accurately
- Manage and supervise C-reg/junior OTs where applicable.
- Involve in administrative duties such as charging, statistics collation.
- Communicate and collaborate with other healthcare members in the multi-disciplinary team
- Participate and assist in managing clinical and/or service initiatives
- Assist in providing clinical education of occupational therapy students
- Contribute to departmental in-service training programmes and hospital educational talks
- Recognised Diploma / Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Interest in working in the following areas: Geriatrics, Neurology, Orthopedics (including hand therapy) & Palliative Care, prior experience in any of these areas will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well in a team and also independently
- Competent in using Microsoft Office
If the role sounds interesting to you, please contact ‘[ Email address blocked ] ’ to understand more on the role. Please indicate the position that you are interested in the subject heading
- Clinical Supervision
- Clinical Works
Help us improve BrightMinds by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BM02_9f2a76038464ba3a056db85335b
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using BrightMinds you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the BrightMinds Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.