JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the code using Java 1.6 (or above), Spring, Struts, ORM and Oracle, under the guidance of Experienced Professional.
- Develop Coding, Test cases using J-units and perform Unit Testing.
- Adhering the schedule and scope of the project.
- Interact with Project lead to review Technical deliverables.
Desired for the Position:
• Good Analytical Skills
• Open to learn new technologies
• Prior knowledge or experience of Programming language would be an added advantage
Deliverables upon successful completion of training
• Design and Develop Programs with high quality and agreed processes, within the planned schedule.
• Review Unit Test Cases.
• Executed Unit Test cases with results.
• Support throughout testing, implementation, and warranty phases.
Future Role Shift Options
Upon successful completion of training, candidate would be promoted to Software Engineer. Further, this role leads to a path of Senior Software Engineer, Module Lead and Project Lead in the future upon establishment of credentials by the individual.
Induction and Onboarding Process
Nucleus will provide 6+months of Technical, Functional, Mentorship and on the job assignments, upon joining as per below
- 4 weeks training on Software Development Processes and Software language through a structured program
- 2 weeks training on Banking concepts and terminology through Nucleus School of Banking & Technology ( NSBT)
- Live assignments for 12 weeks (under the guidance of Experienced professionals, post completion of Software language training)
- Work assignment under the close mentorship and guidance of Technical Leads, for 8 weeks
- Application Development
- Problem Solving
- Information Technology
- Operating Systems
- Agile Software Development
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)