1. Role Description
The Lead Designer manages all aspects of the design process, from research and ideation, to creative conceptualisation and design. He/She collaborates with stakeholders to research and develop cohesive design plans, concepts and prototypes.
2. Specific Responsibilities
• Mentor the design team focusing on mission / quest scripting, providing regular feedback on their work
• Work with the Design and Technical Art team to define, document and communicate Design requirements focused on providing metrics to the world construction team
• Provide technical assistance to merchants and vendors to ensure products meet required specifications and to ensure better margins, quality, and timely delivery
• Assist with new vendor start up and factory support
• Set clear creative goals and deliverables
• Excellent creativity and artistic skills. An eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting
• Able to communicate effectively during every phase of a project
• IT Literate to be able to learn the concept of basic design softwares. Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.
• Excellent time management skills.
4. Duration of Traineeships
5. Approved Training Allowance
• Mature Mid-Career Individuals - $ 2800
6. Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role Under SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme
This position is open for mid-career individuals only (mature and non mature). Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Cultural Activities