- Responsible for leading root cause analysis & corrective action in nonconformance part investigation
- Responsible for establishing quality inspection plans, COC, procedures/ work instructionsHandle customer/supplier/ internal CARs
- Responsible for planning, coordinating & performing internal audits
- Responsible for performing gap analysis on standards revision and revise procedure/ work instructions
- Responsible for attending to customer/ supplier/ internal /certification audits & technical queries.
- Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years of working experience in Oil & Gas/ Metal Machining Industry
- Experience in using measuring instruments such as caliper, bore gage, micrometer etc
Please kindly email your resume in Ms Word to [ Email address blocked ]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Registration Number: R1548854
EA License No. 22C1026
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Oil And Gas