- AWS + VB
- Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm) / Saturday (8am - 12pm)
- Boon Lay
- Responsible for working closely with the production manager, sales team and customer service to plan and schedule production.
- Develop monthly, weekly and daily production plans based on demand history and forecasts
- Input daily production schedules into SAP and generate customized schedules for production lines and warehouse picking and goods receipt.
- Be responsible for alerting purchasing on changing raw material volume needs for production
- Develop raw material forecasts to fulfill production needs based on finished product history and production yield data
- Work to identify potential raw material supply problems and develop a solution through approved material substitution, expedited purchase or local purchase
- Be responsible for maintaining inventory of packaging materials for production
- Develop forecasts for packaging material needs based on finished product demand history and SAP master data
- Maintain inventory accuracy and control of packaging materials
- Provide feedback to SAP team on any master data discrepancies to maintain accuracy
By submitting your personal data and/or resume to us in connection with your job application, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us in collecting, using, retaining, and disclosing your personal data and/or resume to prospective employers for the purpose of the evaluating, processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
*We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates would be notified*
We wish you all the best in your career search.
You are welcome to visit our website at [ Link removed ] />
RK Recruitment Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 20C0280
Foo Xin Yi | EA Personnel No.: R22110240
- Customer Service
- Packaging And Processing Duties
- Purchasing Process
- Sap Applications
- Sap Net Weaver Data Management