WHO WE ARE
Quantedge Foundation (Singapore) Ltd is a philanthropic foundation registered as an approved charity and Institution of a Public Character in Singapore.
We strive to foster a more inclusive society, where everyone has equal access to transformational opportunities that enable them to achieve their full potential.
We design and fund programmes to address the root causes underlying the social challenges in Singapore, and partner like-minded organisations to pilot innovative and scalable solutions to bring about long-term, sustainable changes to the social sector.
THE ROLE & OPPORTUNITY
This role is for those who are passionate about addressing the challenges and issues faced by children and youth from disadvantaged backgrounds in Singapore.
You will explore the root causes or drivers of social mobility, offer your recommendations on how to address them effectively, and support new programme planning and execution.
You will have the opportunity to interact with our education, social sector and community partners to develop, implement, monitor and review programmes. You will also engage with different stakeholders to communicate the work that we do and rally support behind the causes we support.
● Research into key social issues of strategic interest to the Foundation, and design solutions or identify high-impact programmes to fund to address the issues.
● Analyse programme proposals, conduct due diligence and monitor the progress of the programmes funded by the Foundation.
● Evaluate the social outcomes and impact achieved.
2. Communications & Stakeholder Engagement
● Manage our communications efforts across different platforms to engage our stakeholders and build the reach of the Foundation’s work.
● Design, implement and review governance policies and compliance initiatives.
● Provide regular updates and analyses to the Board to support decision-making.
WHO WE LOOK FOR
We are looking for Singaporeans/ Singapore Permanent Residents who have a heart for the underprivileged and a calling to serve the community in Singapore.
Ideal candidates have:
1. A degree in Economics, Business, Public Policy, Social Sciences or related fields;
2. Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, communication and time-management skills; and
3. Are self-directed, resourceful, and able to conduct research / analysis independently.
Having one or more of the following would be an added advantage:
● Volunteer/work experience in the social, not-for-profit or government sector.
● Proficiency in statistics and data analysis.
● Experience or skills in creative design, graphics or animation/video editing work.
New or recent graduates with limited work experience are welcome to apply.
This role is a full-time position based in Singapore. You should be legally authorised to work in Singapore.
Submit your interest, resume, academic transcripts and supporting documents via [ Link removed ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. All offers will be given on a rolling basis.
- Computer Animation
- Critical Thinking
- Data Analysis
- Decision Making