Are you passionate about simplicity and automation? Do dream of ways to make a user’s experience easier? Are you a technology enthusiast who can imagine and develop new ways to present data to meet your customers’ needs? Are you a change agent who challenges the status-quo and makes things better? Do you enjoy working collaboratively with people across various disciplines to make their work easier and leading a team that does the same?
We’re all about accelerating careers, delighting our customers, and delivering results. If you are too, then we have the right role for you!
Autodesk is looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst. This role will be in Singapore and reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Global Accounts Payable who has the overall responsibilities of the Global Accounts Payable team. You are required to ensure timely and accurate processing of invoices and disbursements to vendors in accordance with Autodesk Policy and internal controls. This role will include routine duties such as performing manual journal entries, account reconciliations, meeting month end closing deadlines and KPIs.
- Fulfil Accounts Payable Service Level to internal business users and external parties which include answering of AP queries, scanning and posting of invoices
- Ensure invoices are processed accurately and adhere to the company policies and local tax regulatory
- Ensure scheduled interface posting staff expense claim is carried out timely and complete
- Perform investigation on interface posting errors timely
- Perform payment as per the scheduled payment timeline
- Perform month-end closing tasks which include reconciling accounts payable relating GL accounts, analysis of ageing items, clearing of suspense accounts, and posting of journal entries for reclassification
- Ensure accounts payable natured balances are reconciled and provide valid reason for aged items
- Ensure any reconciling items aged greater than 60 days are investigated and provide valid reason for it
- Perform routine administrative tasks such as filings, archiving and retrieval of invoices
- Provide support for internal, external and special audit to the auditors/statutory board
- Liaise with extended Finance team to fulfill the local tax/statutory audit requirements on a timely and accurate manner
- At least 3 to 5 years accounts payable experience in MNC environment
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA, OpenText, Vertex and Concur
- Knowledge of Microsoft software such as Excel, words, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to converse, read and write in English
- Able to work independently, under pressure and extended hours during month-end period
- Accounts Payable
- Auto Cad