You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
1. Application test for image processing.
2. Technical consultation of products per customers’ inquiries.
3. Technical product support for sales engineers.
4. Product training and seminar for customers.
5. Management of test lab and demo loaners.
6. Maintenance and planning of demo loaners lab.
7. Delivery and collection of demo loaners from customers.
8. Ensure the quality of products sent to customers.
9. Ensure documentations and compliance of products are kept up to date.
10. Responsible for products’ certifications and documents (RoHS, REACH, CE,
CMRT or any kind of directives required).
11. Quality report for new and existing products whenever required.
12. Support the Production Department by ensuring that the tools and equipment
are proposed, maintained, or improved, and procedures are adhered in a safe
and timely manner to support production yield and scheduled support.
13. Maintenance and calibration schedule for tools and equipment.
14. Take charge of company’s safety directives and compliances.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics
/ Computer) or equivalent.
2. Knowledge in programming languages (VB, C++, C#) is an added advantage.
3. Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office.
4. Preferably with 1-2 years of relevant working experience in the machine vision
5. Team player who is meticulous, diligent, independent, responsible, and with
6. Willing to travel when required.
7. Bilingual in English and Mandarin to speak with Chinese customer.
- Attention To Detail
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Computer Literacy
Help us improve BrightMinds by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BM01_fc00de55323a3fcee414db1e6f7
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using BrightMinds you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the BrightMinds Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.