We are seeking a highly motivated and talented cyber security graduate to join our growing team, STORM, Security Threat & Operational Risk Management team.
The successful candidate will have a strong foundation in cyber security principles and be eager to learn and grow their skills. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get their start in air transport industry and build a long-term career in cyber security.
What you will do
- Contribute to engineering initiatives to operationalize Cyber Threat Intelligence feeds and API integrations
- Leverage internal and external data sets and threat intelligence feeds to drive cyber threat hunting initiatives
- Investigate and report on cyber threat hunt findings, including recommendations to improve security posture across detective and preventive controls
- Develop automation scripts for Threat Intelligence ingestion, detection engineering & threat hunting, SOAR (Security Orchestration Automation and Response)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of security processes, tools and techniques to counter threats faced by SITA and our customers.
Who you are
- Strong knowledge of attacker tools, techniques, and procedures.
Solid working knowledge of querying and manipulating datasets with working experience of at least one industrial-strength database
- Experience with Unix/Linux and a range of command-line tools,
- Proven problem-solving skills and an attention to detail
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master`s degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Industry cybersecurity and/or technology certifications are a plus
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ [ Link removed ]
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Command Line Interfaces
- Computer Programming