Logistics Coordinator (Perm/MNC/Bishan/Up to $2.5K)Industry:
Healthcare / MedicalSalary:
SGD 2000 - 2500Location:
North East, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our client being the key player in AHA/PHA skincare technology, has been harnessing the challenges and opportunities of the business to make it all happen. Since its inception in 1995, the company has been dedicated to engaging sales, marketing and distribution of skincare, medical aesthetic equipment and medical device products to the medical community and consumers.Job Description:
- Support the Senior Logistics Manager and Purchasing Executive in the implementation of inventory control systems and measures for managing stock at optimum level.
- Participate in the facilitation of operational issues (i.e. resolve problems on deliveries, cargo damages/discrepancy, payments and complaints, etc.) to closure and work towards continuous improvement
- Support in the update of logistic database and assist in the preparation of reports for analysis.
- Coordinate with external and internal parties on shipping activities.Job Requirements:
- Completed a Diploma in logistics, shipping, any relevant Engineering, IT or related Business courses
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (especially in Microsoft Excel ??? with knowledge in analysis tools such as vlookup, pivot tables, excel formulas etc.)
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Able to follow through with assigned tasks within given timeline.
- Good team-player with good interpersonal skills.
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
- Daily chartered bus service is provided both ways on working days from Bishan MRT taxi stand to Tagore Building.Compensation:
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Commission on every equipment sold
- Claimable mileage (up to $1,000), ERP charges and parking charges (unlimited for work related trips) OR Claimable taxi fares up to $1,000 per month.
- Claimable mobile bills up to $100 per month.
- Outpatient medical claims up to $500 per year and $50 cap per visit.
- Annual inpatient insurance cover.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Ivy Chin (Registration No.: R21100604)
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Excel Formulas
- Freight Forwarding