The Business Analyst will be required to interact with clients to understand, confirm, compare (client’s requirements with WPH solutions), prepare proper documentation and present completed materials for client’s acceptance.
- Responsible for the development and improvement of business processes from client
- Tracking performance against business plans
- Develop and refine reporting requirements
- Gather, Organize and Analyse information on problems or business requirements
- Work closely with various parties including solution architect, developers, IT engineers to resolve issues.
- Responsible for monthly reporting and KPIs
- Conduct User Requirement Workshops
- Conduct User Training sessions
- Having 1-2 years of experience as Business Analyst in business process flow, web portal functionalities and jargon will be advantageous
- Preferably knowledgeable in Information Technology infrastructure
- Effectively managing multiple projects and tasks of varying complexities
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office suite of application software
- Having strong analytical skills
- Hands-on and hardworking with keen interest in the Web Content Management System technology
- Having basic web knowledge and SQL would be an advantage
- Excellent teamwork attributes.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong understanding of and experience with the software development life cycle.
- Self-motivated and able to perform with minimum supervision
- Excellent problem solver with ability to analyse complex requirements and provide solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to articulate problems with solutions to respective levels of people.
Note: Proceeding to apply on this job post means you have read, understand and agreed to WPH DATA PROTECTION NOTICE FOR JOB APPLICANTS in the link below.
[ Link removed ] />
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Information Technology