Headquartered in Singapore since 2003, Kerry Consulting is Singapore's leading Search & Selection firm. Our consulting team is the most experienced, and amongst the largest, in the ASEAN region.
We provide services to many of the world's leading companies and financial institutions. We are committed to creating positive long term outcomes for both our clients and our candidates. Our focus is on "Returning the Human to Resourcing".
To find out more, please visit our website at www.kerryconsulting.com
Licence No: 16S8060
Kerry Consulting offers you an exciting career.
- Working in an International and dynamic environment
- Professional training and skills development
- Career progression
- Attend to guests and walk-in candidates (covering of reception area)
- To provide efficient administrative and secretarial support to Executive Directors, consultants and other team members.
- Update and maintain candidate and client records on the database.
- Organize client/candidate interviews.
- Handle and answer enquiries through calls and emails.
- Ensure all candidates’ information are prepared, scanned and filed.
- Preparation of reports for consultants.
- Post advertisements on the various job portals.
- Establish a good working relationship with the clients / candidates / consultants.
- Other ad-hoc duties (various projects).
- Inventory checks and requisition of office supplies.
- Social Committee: Organize and coordinate retreat and activities.
- Human Resources – on boarding, organise photo shot, business cards etc
- Minimum diploma in any field
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills minimum 45 wpm
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great team player
- Have a good eye for detail
- Tactful, able to act quickly and decisively
- Analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
- Ability to deliver results/meet deadlines under pressure
- Attention To Detail