Provide assistance pertaining to Human Resource to the company in its efforts to support its daily business operations, across all departments.
- Tracking & accounting for the daily attendance of staff across all departments.
- Contacting staff and managers pertaining to schedule & leave issues.
- Scheduling of part-timers for the various operations.
- Assisting in the Recruitment Process from start to end.
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Maintain records of employees in the company.
- Preferably trained in Human Resource.
- Human Resource or Related Certificates Advantageous (IHRP CA, CEI etc.)
- Time Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Meticulousness in Data Entry & Generating Reports
- Interviewing & Negotiation Skills
- Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- HRMS Systems
- Data Entry
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Information System (Hris)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office