Community Conductor/Executive (Central/5 Days)Industry:
SGD 3000 - 4000Location:
Central, SingaporeJob Description:
- Responsible to customer success/community management
- Anticipate members needs to enhance and personalize their experience.
- To improve and implement proactive changes, keeping member experience top of mind.
- Create and implement a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Plan and host/co-host events that help to create a community.
- Distribute all necessary info to promote the event including creation and posting of weekly events poster and individual event posters.
- Conduct daily SOP including Opening and Closing, Front Desk Coverage (Handling Phone Calls and Mails, Cashier, etc.)
- Conduct meetings/discussions to ensure a successful members move in and move out.
- Complete the New Member Orientation process and curate new member on-boarding materials such as welcome member notes, FAQ guides, etc.
- Facilities management of the community
- Conduct site tours for VIPs or prospective members as needed.
- Develop and nurture leads through sales processes
- Analyse data to help improve sales processes and strategy
- Work towards/maintain 100% occupancy through marketing & sales process.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor???s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience and/or interest in hospitality.
- Those able to speak Japanese is preferred to liaise with Japanese customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects from start to finish.
- Attentive to detail and manage tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Enjoy and thrive at continually growing relationships.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Attention To Detail
- Business Relationship Management
- Community Management