HR Executive (MNC/South West/5 Days)Industry:
Chemical / Biochemical / PetrochemicalSalary:
SGD 3300 - 3800Location:
South West, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our client was established in 1997. A wholly owned subsidiary of a major chemical company in Japan. They produce Super-Pure Hydrogen Peroxide and Ammonium Hydroxide for the semiconductor industry.Job Description:
- Report to the Admin Manager on all HR, general office matters including IT.
- Assist in maintaining the necessary EHMS and QMS registers.
- Assist in the overseeing of all IT related matters.
- Observe all EHS procedures and ensures strict adherence to EHS rules and safety regulations.
- Prepare & process the distribution of salary, bonus, and increment timely.
- Work with recruitment agencies & implement effective sourcing, screening & interviewing techniques.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor registration issue.
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software.
- Handle insurance-related issues & keep records of staff insurance and ensuring timely renewal.
- Plan & coordinate various welfare activities.
- Prepare & submit all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per requirement from employees.
- Liaise with all government agencies such as MOM to ensure adherence to compliance.
- Record, maintain & monitor attendance.
- Maintain & regularly update master database (personal file, personal database) of each employee.
- Resolve employees' grievances/queries.
- Monitor the HR budget. Check expenses & reimbursement.
- Prepare and submit IR8A & IR21.
- Assess training needs & coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Manage staff training (sourcing, booking, and recording) & ensure the compulsory courses are attended
- Manage the evaluation system by liaising with the vendor.
- Develop fair HR policies.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Any Ad-hoc duties as requested.Job Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in business, management, human resource discipline
- With at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in human resource administration and office management or facility management and IT network support
- Good knowledge of local legal requirements preferred
- With good disposition and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in English.Compensation:
- Transport allowance will be provided
- Group Medical Benefits including Dental
- AWS & Variable bonus
- Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm
- 5 minutes walking distance from MRT Tuas West Road
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Desktop Support
- Facility Management