- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a market leader within IT Software
Our Client is a fast growing cloud-native SaaS company. Our flagship product - Social Hub - combines functionalities of traditional CRM and CDP product, helping retailer/brand manage multi-channel data, enable strategy on customer understanding, loyalty program, customer engagement and marketing automation.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance.
- Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing within IT industry.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Execute Marketing Plan
- Identify Opportunity
- Identify Target Audience
- Marketing Planning