0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Program Manager - J40164 - SPCT
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd Sg Permanent
4,000 SGD - 5,500 SGD/Month
Publications or Communications Management
- Co-ordinate, liaise and curate content with owners, vendors, and internal/external stakeholders for communications artefacts production (for e.g. newsletters, electronics direct mailers, invitations, etc).
- Disseminate advisories and other communication materials.
- Maintain and report on communications track sheet.
- Maintain and report on budget utilisation.
- Maintain and report on distribution list updates.
- Programme/project communication and engagement management.
- Source and facilitate with procurement of services for communication & engagements related tasks and deliverables, as required
- Event planning and management
- Booking of meeting rooms
Query Portal and Web Pages Management
- Administer secretariat mailboxes – for e.g. creation and archival
- Query Management Portal
- Manage and administer survey tool
- Programme/project secretariat function
- Generation and conceptualisation of suitable content, in conjunction with the project team(s) – including copy writing and editing.
- Collate, adapt and repurpose content for diverse audiences and varying requirements – e.g. technical to non-technical, factsheet content to blog post.
- Uploading and posting on portals, platforms and/or websites – including design/layout and creation of pages/sites.
- Manage content updates and refreshes as and when required.
- Monitor, maintain and ensure the functionality and usability of the portals/platforms/websites – including regular testing of links, browser/device compatibility testing, usability testing, along with the required rectifications/resolutions.
- Manage access rights and permissions for the portals/platforms/websites
- Propose and manage enhancements to portals/platforms/websites to improve functionality and usability
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English, with demonstrated ability to influence and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Minimum Diploma with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience as a communications or community manager would be advantageous.
- Background in and knowledge of Computer or Information Technology related disciplines would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of media and digital production (e.g. adapting and resizing graphics, simple infographic creation) would be useful.
- Ability to operate and administer web content management systems, e.g. SharePoint, WordPress would be useful.
- Working proficiency in MS Office products.
- Singaporean(s) Only
Coen Tay Zhi Xuan (R1989334)
Scientec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) -11C5781
- Communication Design
- Communications Management
- Curate Content
- Digital Productions
Help us improve BrightMinds by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using BrightMinds you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the BrightMinds Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.