Our client, a technology intensive company geared to deliver state-of-the-art solutions in areas of integrated smart building systems, system applications, product development, Internet/Intranet applications and IoT (Internet of things) solutions and one of the leading building automation companies in Singapore, is expanding. Join them in this exciting journey as a:
· Must have relevant experience in ELV system (PA, Fire Alarm System, Structured Cabling, BMS, Tel. etc.);
· Have knowledge in designing/implementing a system for BMS and Fire Alarm system;
· Able to manage project cycle independently with minimum supervision;
· Work with external parties and customers to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with assigned projects;
· Develop project schedules in compliance with customer requirements, deadlines and/or milestones; develop mechanisms to track schedule progress in the field; and update the schedule regularly;
· Understand BIM (Naviswork), AutoCAD
· Responsible for site activities, coordination and supervision works related to engineering and systems design;
· Ensure timely completion of all projects particularly the T/C schedules;
· Responsible for project management including attending meetings, coordination, design, etc.
· Additional advantage for Underground cabling work knowledge.
- ITE/Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or any other engineering fields
- Preferably with experience in one or more of the following fields:
- PLC System
- Security/CCTV/FAS and ELV System
Candidates without experience will also be considered
If you have the necessaries to be successful in this position, write in to our Researcher: [ Email address blocked ] for a P&C discussion. Your CV should be updated and in MS WORD format.
For quicker processing, please indicate the position applied for on the subject header. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, if you are not selected, we will explore other positions for you, in the near future.
EA Reg No. R1872358
Licence No. 08C4705
- Construction Engineering Management
- Engineering Design Process
- Quality Assurance
- Surveying Principles