You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
IT Analyst (Outsystem | Low-Code) -J40525
We are hiring for IT Analyst / Engineer to be involved in designing, developing, and implementing software applications (Outsystem / Low Code Platform) for the organization to meet business needs. You will work closely with stakeholders and other members of the application team to create scalable, reliable, and efficient solutions that improve business processes and outcomes.
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri
- Working Location: West
- Job Type: Perm
- Remuneration Package: Up to 7k (basic)
- Design, develop, and implement software applications to meet business needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and development team members to define requirements and ensure solutions meet business needs.
- Write, test, and deploy code using programming languages and development frameworks.
- Create technical documentation to support application design, development, and deployment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to applications, systems, and integrations.
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to ensure code quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Keep up to date with new technologies and development methodologies to continuously improve the development process and deliver high-quality applications.
- Provide application technical support to end-users as needed.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that software applications are developed according to schedule and meet the needs of the business.
- To participate in any ad-hoc projects/tasks as assigned.
- At least 2 years of experience in application development and engineering.
- Experience in Low code development.
- Good knowledge in OutSystems and/or Workato.
- Experience with database management and SQL.
- Understanding web services and APIs (REST, SOAP) for integrations.
if you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: speytu(at)scientecpersonnel.com by quoting "J40525" in your email subject for faster processing.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781
- Application Design
- Business Requirements
- Code Review
- Computer Programming
Help us improve BrightMinds by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using BrightMinds you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the BrightMinds Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.