Verminator is hiring! We are looking for a Senior Pest Control Technician who has minimally 5 years of experience in the management of Pest.
The Pest Control Worker supports and executes pest management work in accordance with instructions and under supervision. He/She is responsible for pest management tasks. He performs mainly manual tasks as well as use tools, equipment and automation technology to aid in pest management work. He carries out his work indoors and/or outdoors, and is required to comply with safety procedures and protocols.
He should be physically fit, task-oriented and cooperative with other team members to complete assigned work.
· Comply with applicable workplace safety & health (WSH) regulations and use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
· Perform safety & functionality checks on tools & equipment.
· Carry out maintenance of tools and equipment.
· Operate equipment (fogger, sprayer, mister etc) for pest management work.
· Report on tools & equipment to be replaced due to safety considerations or faulty
· Carry out pest management work under supervision such as oiling, spraying, thermal fogging, backpack misting, mosquito surveillances and treatments etc
· Prepare work site areas for pest management work.
· Assist in the application of chemical &/or non-chemical pest management and treatment within the work site area under supervision.
· Assist in application of preventive measures to counter pest infestation.
· Assist in site assessment to determine scope of work.
· Carry out pest disposal and reinstate work site.
· Report treatment issues and challenges to the appropriate person eg. supervisor/Manager.
· Respond to incidents and emergencies as directed.
· Report operational abnormalities to appropriate person eg. supervisor/Manager.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety Principles
- Pest Control