- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
We are a one-stop centre for Architectural Ironmongery & Decorative Hardware since 1974.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Perform sales duties and achieve targets set by company
- Able to conduct presentations face to face and via Zoom
- Service trade accounts comprising of: architects, interior designers, contractors and end consumers.
- Produce sales and market statistics for the Sales Team
- Assist the team in the production of Sales presentations and collaterals
- Perform competitor analysis and analyse market trends
- Support the Sales & Administration Department in day-to-day operations
- To manage and process customers’ orders and coordinate daily deliveries
- Maintaining and updating Purchase Orders and logistics
- Any ad-hoc sales related support as required by the Sales Team
- Diploma or Degree
- Mid-career change candidates are welcome.
- Pro-active, approachable, attentive to figures, good analytical and presentation skills
- Possesses initiative, independent, willing to work under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent PC skills (Words, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Immediate Availability
- Clerical Works
- Decision Making
- Facilitate Work