The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in providing essential support for the efficient functioning of our technology infrastructure. This position combines administrative responsibilities with hands-on involvement in various IT tasks, making it an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for technology and excellent organizational skills.
• Provide IT asset inventory check & update semi annually
• Keep track for the equipment movement for entire company by maintaining asset management system such as serial number, date installed, etc.
• Report generation and any missing asset-tags
• Validate and process service request tickets on regular basis
• Work in a team to implement the service request tickets
• Update tracking system record accordingly
• Manage and ensure smooth service request workflow
• Liaise with users to understand further on the requirements and validate the service request
• Upkeep the storage area and service center in good and clean condition
• Manage and ensure order supplies within budget guidelines of the department
• Responsible for creating and processing the purchase requisition according to operation forecasted budget
• Update the information into budget tracking list on regular basis
• Process orders and schedule deliveries for supplies, equipment, and services
• Keep the monthly budget actualization according to schedule
• Provide any other adhoc assistance where necessary and all administrative work within the department
• Minimum Diploma in any field with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially with Sharepoint.
•Exceptional organizational abilities with a keen attention to detail.
•Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
•Proactive problem-solving attitude with the ability to anticipate issues.
•Proven ability to manage time efficiently and meet deadlines.
•Working hours from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm.
•Ability to provide support during and outside regular business hours maybe required
iKas International (Asia) Pte Ltd
“Sanderson-iKas” is the brand name for iKas International (Asia) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 16S8086 | EA Registration No. R1988468