Job post no longer accepts applications
- Work on audit and related assignments under the supervision of audit seniors, managers and partners, to ensure that these assignments are executed, documented and concluded based on the relevant professional standards.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and schedules that are to be delivered to the clients and other external parties.
- Work as a team member by sharing responsibilities, providing support and maintaining communication with colleagues on an effective and efficient basis.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients.
- Diploma in Accountancy or a professional qualification under the ACCA, ICAEW and SCAQ schemes
- Proactive, committed and a team player
- Possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills
Write in to us with your latest resume, expected salary and attach a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.