- Work on accounting, corporate secretarial, tax and related assignments under the supervision of seniors, managers and partners, to ensure that these assignments are executed based on the relevant professional requirements;
- Assist to prepare full set of management accounts and consolidated financial statements, business activity reports and forecasts for clients and other external stakeholders;
- Perform financial accounting and corporate reporting activities;
- Work as a team member by sharing responsibilities, providing support and maintaining communication with colleagues on an effective and efficient basis;
- Use relevant Infocomm technology systems and tools effectively for data analysis; and
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients.
Career Roles and Responsibilities:
As an accounts executive, your primary roles and responsibilities are set out below:
- Liaising with clients to obtain supporting documents for the preparation of the management accounts.
- Carry out specific accounting work allocated.
- Identifying and highlight accounting issues.
- Record and process all business transactions in the accounting system using double-entry accounting.
- Ensure that accurate data are entered into the accounting system.
- Process payroll transactions, if required.
- Retrieve reports from the accounting system management or audit purposes.
- Assist to prepare period-end management accounts such as profit or loss statement, statement of financial statements and relevant supporting schedules.
- Drafting of unaudited financial statements.
- Assist in accounting related administrative work, such as archiving of accounting files.
- Keep abreast with professional standards when providing accounting services.
- Degree in Accountancy or a professional qualification under the ACCA, ICAEW and SCAQ schemes
- Conversant and familiar with the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and Company Act
- Proactive, committed and a team player
- Possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Possess project management skills
Write in to us with your latest resume, expected salary and attach a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.